- Military Tactical backpack size approx.:13″*20″*11″ / 33*50.5*28CM (W*H*D),Capacity: 40L; Military backpack is made of 600×600 Density fabric, durable and water-resistant.
- Tactical backpack has molle system, Molle webbing throughout for attaching additional tactical pouches as 3 day assault pack backpack combat molle backpack.
- Assault pack backpack with double-stitched, Heavy duty zippers and utility-style cord pulls, Side and front load compression system, Ventilated mesh padded back area & shoulder strap,breathable and comfortable.
- Y-strap on the top of military backpack can hold sleeping bag or mat etc, and it has hydration compatible that works great for a hydration bladder (backpack didn’t include hydration bladder).
- Tactical assault back pack can be used as 3 day assault pack, bug bag backpack, army backpack, hunting backpack, military survival backpack, trekking backpack or day pack for daily use
There’s plenty of room for me to pack 4 days worth of stuff. Mind you I’m not using this as a bug out bag. I’m packing for road trips and flying. Although it would work well for a BOB. It’s not quite the same size as backpacks you will see sold as “3 day assault packs” but it’s a good compromise of capacity without being bulky on your back.
There are plenty of pouches, pockets and compartments to keep everything organized. The MOLLE makes it easy to add pouches or clip stuff to the outside with carabiners. There’s even a place to insert a hydration pack if you plan to use it for hiking or camping.
It’s well made. I’ve paid significantly more for similar backpacks and gotten worse quality.