- Advanced filtration. Protects against 99. 999999% of bacteria (including E. Coli and Salmonella), 99. 999% of parasites (including Giardia), and 99. 999% of micro plastics. Reduces chlorine, ba odour, Organic chemical matter, turbidity and improves taste
- Durable & BPA-free. The reusable Life Straw go water bottle holds 22 Oz (650 ml) of water – fill up from a stream or tap and take your water with you, Great for hiking, camping, travel and emergency preparedness
- Long-lasting. Membrane micro filter lasts up to 1, 000 gallons (4, 000 L) and the activated carbon filter lasts up to 26 gallons (100 L) of water with proper use and maintenance
- Rigorous testing. All Life Straw filters are rigorously tested to meet protocols Established by the US environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and NSF International/ANSI
- Your purchase has impact. For every Life Straw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe water for an entire school year.
Safe water on the go. LifeStraw Go uses 2-stage filtration within this refillable water bottle, so you have safe drinking water wherever you go. Now with a carbon capsule that reduces chlorine and other bad tastes. Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, including E-Coli; Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, including Giardia & Cryptosporidium; Activated carbon capsule reduces chlorine and other bad tastes; BPA-free Tritan bottle; Uses replacement filter and replacement activated carbon capsule for years of use; Filtration lifetime hollow fiber membrane: 1,000 liters (264 gallons); Lifetime activated carbon capsule: 100 liters (26 gallons); Replaceable? Yes; Dimensions: 9″L x 3″W.; Capacity: 22 oz.; Weight: 6 oz.; Mfg. Number: LSGOV2CR45; Lifestraw Go with 2-Stage Filtration