Shadow Grey – 3 Seasons
- 20D Ripstop Nylon
- Premium Materials: SEE Polyester Filling, 20D Ripstop Nylon Shell with a DWR coating and 300T Polyester Pongee Lining
- 3 Seasons Under Quilt: Comfortable temperature range: 40°F ~ 68°F (5°C ~ 20°C), great way to extend the hammock camping season
- Keeping You Warm: Designed to fit snugly to all standard sized hammocks, keeping you warm and toasty in chilly temperatures, no Cold Butt Syndrome (CBS) anymore
- Quick Set Up: Short bungee cord loops for an easy and cozy fix to your hammock, very fast and easy to set up and take down
- Compressible: Includes a compression stuff sack for easy storage | 28oz/ 800g | 8ft *4ft
DO YOU CAMP ON THE GROUND OR IN A HAMMOCK?
In the good old days we camped on the ground with a cheery bonfire going. Now things have changed, and we carry the sentiment in the air! You’re going to have a completely new experience with the hammock underquilt, and you won’t get enough of it.
The 3 Seasons Underquilt is ideal for temperatures from 40°F to 68°F and the Winter Underquilt is ideal for 23°F to 41°F. It’s shaped perfectly to fit a hanging hammock, made of high quality materials that shields you from the wind and keeps you warmly cocooned.
It’s also lightweight and shrinks to a small size to fit in any rucksack. Keep the cold off your back with this awesome piece of gear.