- Includes 100W Solar Panel + 30A PWM Negative ground Charge Controller + MC4 Connectors +8Ft 10AWG Tray Cable+ Mounting Z Brackets for RV, Boat
- Monocrystalline solar cell efficiency: 21%；The Charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy new 30A PWM negative ground charge controller The Renogy wanderer
- With the Renogy wanderer 30A PWM charge Controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W
- Ideal output: 500Wh per day; can fully charge a 50Ah Battery from 50% in 3 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight)
- Negative Grounding controller with battery reversed, overloading, short-circuit and over charging/discharging protection ensures the broader off grid applications and safety. Especially can be used on a vehicle which has battery negative on the chassis. Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5. 29A
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. The Starter Kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins – providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: a Renogy 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panel, a 30A PWM Wanderer Charge Controller, a 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit, an 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable, and a set of Z-brackets. Start your solar adventure with a Renogy Starter Kit. Negative grounding controller ensures the broader off grid applications and safety, especially to be used on a vehicle which has battery negative on the chassis. A little extra investment on the right charge controller will generate a much higher return and prevent system failure.