- 3 Stainless Steel Throwing Tomahawks: Each hardcased black throwing hatchet in this throwing axe set features 1.75-inch full tang tactical hatchet blade; tomahawk pack
- 10.75 Inch Full-Tang Construction: Flimsy axes and hatchets are dangerous! This SOG tomahawk outdoor set is built to last and comes as sharp as any other SOG tactical tomahawk
- Throw and Stick Easy: 25.4 oz. survival axe set is perfectly balanced for beginners or pros with superior grip and full-on fun right out of the box; these 8.4 oz. throwing axes feature removable paracord handles for your preferred grip/wrap
- All-in-One Ballistic Nylon Hatchet Sheath: Carry your throwing hatchet set in one convenient 3-pocket throwing hatchet sheath; secure each tomahawk throwing axe in the camping axe sheath with Velcro straps
- SOG for Life: Take care of your axes and hatchets and we’ll take care of you; we gladly consider repairs and replacements for your properly maintained SOG tomahawk throwing hatchets
A One-Piece Well-Balanced Blade
All Throwing Styles Welcome
Trust SOG Throwing Hawks to stick the landing when your aim is true. SOG, based in Seattle, WA, created these throwing hatchets to deliver long-lasting frontier fun.
- 11.1” COMPACT TOMAHAWKS: Take your hawks camping, to parties and barbecues; way more fun than the usual yard games
- SUPER-TOUGH STAINLESS STEEL: a hardcased black finish and one-piece construction is hard to beat (or break)
- STICK IT EASY: Fine balance makes these hawks easy to stick; great for any throwing style, or no style at all
- ONE SHEATH TO HOLD THEM ALL: Keep your Hawks sharp and easy to carry in the all-in-one ballistic nylon sheath
- SOG COMMITMENT: Take care of your knives and we’ll take care of you; SOG tools are built to last, and we’re committed to making sure they do
Throwing knives can be tricky, so SOG developed these expertly balanced Throwing Hawks to deliver a satisfying stick to beginners and pros alike. SOG Throwing Hawks are crafted in full-tang stainless steel with a hardcased black finish to provide long-lasting durability, and are wrapped in balance-neutral paracord you can easily remove and/or replace – because the blades are going to last awhile. We would like the above-written product description to appear on the listing as requested.