- ELEVATE YOUR BODY’S NAD: NAD is a vital cellular resource which helps fuel many of the body’s essential functions. But our NAD levels decline over time and under metabolic stress, leaving our cells with a dwindling supply. Tru Niagen replenishes your body’s NAD, every time you take it.*
- WHAT TO EXPECT: Promoting cellular health can have many positive effects on your daily routine. Our customers report everything from sustained energy throughout the day to overall improvements in general well-being. Each experience is different because each person is different. Ultimately, what you feel and how long it takes will depend on what your cells need. Tru Niagen is clinically proven to elevate NAD levels by approximately 40-50% after 8 weeks.**
- AN EASY DAILY ROUTINE: Our lightweight capsules are a simple addition to your health routine. Take 1 capsule, every day at the same time with a glass of water.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN: Tru Niagen increases your NAD levels and is backed by multiple published clinical trials, with more than one dozen registered human studies ongoing. There is even growing evidence to support it is better than nicotinamide / niacinamide and Niacin.
- SAFE TO USE: Tru Niagen has no known negative side effects. Unlike NMN, our key ingredient NIAGEN was successfully notified two times as an NDI (New Dietary Ingredient) and reviewed as GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) under the United States FDA’s notification programs.
Driven By Science
ChromaDex Corp. is a science-based integrated nutraceutical company devoted to improving the way people age. ChromaDex scientists partner with leading universities and research institutions worldwide to uncover the full potential of NAD and identify and develop novel, science-based ingredients. The flagship ingredient, NIAGEN nicotinamide riboside, sold directly to consumers as TRU NIAGEN, is backed with extensive clinical and scientific research. TRU NIAGEN is helping the world AGE BETTER.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.